Friday, March 9, 2012

Project #10 First Post

This class has provided me with a great start for my PLN. Through this class I have discovered invaluable resources like Teachertube and Reading Rockets. I have also learned to count among my assets blogger, twitter, facebook, and schooltube. Through my blog assignments, I have been introduced to some great teacher blogs that I will continue to follow. I have also been inspired to look for other sites that are more specific to History teachers. I have found some great resources like Secrets of Great History Teachers. Also, in my EDF315 we were introduced to the Teaching Tolerance site that offers activities for a vast variety of subjects and age groups. The links to these sites are below. I'm sure my PLN will continue to grow, even after this class is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment